The Dumpling Company: THE WONTON HOT (Bag of 10)
THE HOT WONTON
Chinese Inspired Gourmet Dumplings for Soup
Description: Bag of 10 Irresistible, handcrafted, frozen wonton dumplings stuffed with juicy chicken, spring onions, infused with ginger, garlic and our secret blend of flavourful, yet subtle spices.
Quick and easy to prepare, ready in under 20 minutes. The perfect hearty snack or no- fuss weeknight meal.
Amazing on their own, smothered in sauces, thrown on top on noodles or rice. These delicious and versatile dumplings can be served in a broth, with some noodles and sauteed vegetables as a hearty soup, or served with a fresh crisp salad for those looking for a lighter option. Little parcels of joy, brimming with authentic flavours that can be enjoyed in hundreds of dishes.
Restaurant Quality Dumplings- At Home
Cook our mouth-watering frozen dumplings in the comfort of your own home! Using locally produced and sustainably sourced ingredients of the highest quality and HMC Certified Halal Chicken.
Since dumplings are handmade, slight variation can occur. Each one of our delicate dumpling skins are handmade from scratch to create the perfect textured dumplings. It’s completely okay to see some filling sticking out of your dumpling skins or irregular shaped dumplings, they are handmade after all. We try hard to pack in all that extra chicken filling just for you, until our dumplings almost burst! That’s when we know we’ve done them right.
Do not defrost dumplings before cooking. Cook straight from frozen.
Once defrosted do not refreeze. Store at -18
Filling: Chicken, Spring Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies, Herbs, Spices, Soy Sauce, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Sesame Oil, Black Pepper, Paprika Salt, Sugar.
Wrapper: Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Water, Salt.
Allergens: Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat, Sesame, Soya
Cooking Instructions: Pan fry, steam or boil.
Boil- Recommended Method
- Fill a large pot three- quarters full of water.
- Salt generously and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Bring water to a full, rolling boil over high heat.
- Add frozen dumplings one at a time, taking care not to splash yourself with boiling water.
- Stir them gently to keep from sticking together as they cook.
- Boil dumplings on a medium low heat for 12 minutes or until they float to the surface of the pot and are fully cooked.
- Serve with your favourite chicken broth.
- Preheat a non-stick pan with 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Place frozen dumplings in a single layer, flat side down and cook on medium- high for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Carefully add 125ml of water to the pan or enough water to cover the bottom of the dumplings.
- Cover and steam dumplings for 10-12 minutes or until water has evaporated.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until dumpling are crispy on the bottoms and fully cooked.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce.
CAUTION: COVER IMMEDIATELY WHEN ADDING WATER TO AVOID BURNS FROM SPLATTER.
These are only guidelines as appliances may vary.
Always check food is piping hot and fully cooked before serving.
- Place frozen dumplings in a steamer lined with greased baking paper.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes until dumplings are fully cooked.
- Serve immediately with a dipping sauce of your choice.
We do not recommend deep frying your dumplings straight from frozen. For crispy deep-fried dumplings, first steam dumplings until fully cooked and then deep fry in hot oil for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
Our signature dumplings are available in a variety of delicious flavours inspired by dumplings from around the world.
You’ll love our range! Why not try them all today?
We pride ourselves in being England’s first, premium, halal, frozen, handmade dumpling company.