This is definitely a finger licking rub. It not only makes you want more, but makes you want to make it all the time.
Let's get those wings marinated:
1. Set aside your wings.
2. Add the rub (leave a small amount for later) to a bowl add some chilli sauce. (This can be any spice you like).
3. Mix well and add the wings.
4. Place into a preheated Oven for 20mins or so.
5. In a separate pan add some sliced onions and brown. I sometimes, now I say sometime, add little pinch of brown sugar to these, or you can add a hint of honey. Add the wings from the oven to the onions.
6. Let the wings fold themselves into this delicious mixture. Allow them to cook for a few minutes.
7. Now sprinkle the rest of that rub that you saved earlier. Garnish with some sesame seeds and Coriander.
8. Now get licking those juicy and mouth-watering wings I promised you!