This is my own special blend of spices, which not only looks nice but smells delicious, it really makes your mouth water!
This rub makes your food taste so flavoursome. You can create lots of different meals with this rub.
I will tell yow below how to make these delicious drumsticks.
- Empty Naz's Kitchen Tandoori rub into a bowl and add some yoghurt.
- Taste and add salt if needed. (You can also add lemon juice to give it bit of a kick).
- Add your drumsticks and coat well with the marinade. Leave these in the fridge overnight, or if you're in a hurry, leave it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Place the drumsticks onto a roasting tray, dish or whatever you prefer to use.
- Leave to bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Once thoroughly cooked serve immediately with rice or naan and don't forget to garnish with fresh coriander. (I normally add whatever I have to use up in the fridge, like maybe left-over onions or even a lemon). Enjoy!