This rub is one of our favourites. It adds a crazy taste to your potatoes. The warm taste of all the flavours infused into the potatoes is absolutely delightful.
These Bombay Potatoes can be enjoyed on their own as a main or as a delicious side dish.
Follow this basic recipe and watch your potatoes being transformed!
1. Cut 3-4 potatoes (medium) into required size. Set to boil in a pan of water.
2. In a separate pan add Oil and 100g of onions (sliced or diced) and brown.
3. Add 2-3 tomatoes (blended or chopped). Add a cup of water to make a paste.
4. Add Naz's Kitchen Bombay Potato Mix and stir well.
5. Drain the boiled potatoes and add to the paste.
6. Stir well so all the potatoes are covered with the delicious mixture. (Add salt to taste).
7. You can add a chopped pepper at this stage, if you're feeling adventurous. Leave to simmer for 10-15 mins.
8. Garnish with fresh Coriander if you like and enjoy as a main or a side.....Personally we love them rolled up in a wrap!