Aklat Arbia: Kibbeh (850g)

2 sold in last 8 hours
Aklat Arbia
Many in stock
Confectionery
£11.99
£11.99
customers are viewing this product

Kibbeh is a Mediterranean Traditional Dish, the 2 main dishes for Kibbeh are, Fried Kibbeh and Kibbeh with Yogurt.

Fried kibbeh: deep frying of kibbeh ball in vegetables oil, “if frozen no need to defrost”, Fry for 8 minutes or till colour is golden.

Kibbeh with Yogurt: Cook yogurt till boiling then drop the Kibbeh balls, stir carefully and softly not to break the kibbeh balls. Boil for 10 minutes.

Ingredients:

Bulgur, Beef, Onions, Salt, Pepper, Spices.

Nutritional Information based on 1Piece (42grams)

% Daily Value*

Calories from Fat 45, Calories 78 8%, Total Fat 5grams, 8%, Saturated Fat 1.6grams, Trans Fat 0grams 6%, Cholesterol 17milligrams 4%, Sodium 105milligrams 3%, Potassium 95milligrams 1%, Total Carbohydrates 3.5grams 4%, Dietary Fiber 1grams, Sugars 0.3grams, Protein 4.9grams 3%, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C, 1%, Calcium 5%



Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
You have successfully subscribed!
ico-collapse
0
Recently Viewed
ic-cross-line-top
Top
ic-expand
ic-cross-line-top